This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca, Amazon.cn, Amazon.co, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.jp.
These Terms govern the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by StartBusinessRight.com (“Owner”). This Agreement contains the complete and entire understanding and agreement between you and the Owner of this website and supersedes any previous communications, representations, or agreements, verbal or written, related to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may not be modified or amended orally, impliedly, or in any manner not set forth in writing or permitted by this Agreement.
Grant of License
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE CONTENT. THE CONTENT IS COPYRIGHTED AND LICENSED. IT IS NOT SOLD. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE CONTENT YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OR ACCESS THE CONTENT.
Owner hereby grants to you, and you accept, a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the content only as authorized in this License Agreement.
Except as authorized in this Agreement, no copies of this website or any portions thereof may be made by you or any person under your authority or control. You agree that you will not assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, sell, lease, rent, lend, or otherwise dispose of the content, or any part thereof, or share your rights under this License Agreement, including passwords and user names. You agree that you will not disassemble, decompile, convert to another programming language, or otherwise translate the content, and that you will not rent, lease, or lend the content, or any component of it, in violation of 17 U.S.C. ?? 109(b)(1). You agree that you will not alter, publish, copy, cut, modify or transform the content, or any component of it, in any form to any storage medium, known or unknown, for any purpose whatsoever, except as authorized.
Please review the complete Copyright Notice. You will be held legally responsible for any trademark or copyright infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this License Agreement. Owner reserves the right to deny access to any person or to terminate this license for any reason if Owner reasonably believes that is not being used for its intended purpose, or for any other reason in the sole discretion of Owner.
You acknowledge and agree that the content is a proprietary product of Owner, protected under the copyright law. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title, and interest in and to the content, including associated intellectual property rights, are and shall remain with Owner.
THE CONTENT IS LICENSED “AS IS,” AND OWNER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OWNER HAS NOT KNOWINGLY POSTED ANY INACCURATE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION. HOWEVER, INORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE MAY REFLECT THE OPINION OF AN ARTICLE’S AUTHOR, PRESENTED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS UP TO YOU TO VERIFY THE ACCURACY AND APPLICABILITY OF THE INFORMATION WITHOUT RELYING ON ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED HEREIN.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Owner be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages or lost profits, even if Owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
COMPENSATION & EARNINGS DISCLOSURES
The FTC recently changed a lot of the rules about marketing … we can’t talk about specific results, we can’t use income statements, and if we’re getting paid for an advertisement, recommendation or promotion of any kind … we need to disclose it, even if we recommend products or services because we use them, or believe in them, or trust the integrity of the source.
While it may not be the case every time, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website and all other websites published by Owner are made because material connections exist between Owner and providers of any products and services mentioned (“Provider”).
Owner recommends products and services on this website based in part on a good faith belief that such products or services will help purchasers in general. The representations made about products and services reflect the Owner’s honest opinion based upon the facts known to the Owner at the time the mention is written. Owner’s opinion about a product or service may be partially influenced by the fact that the Owner may be compensated with a monetary commission or non-monetary compensation when you take action based on the content of this website, such as when you purchase a product or service from a Provider after clicking on an affiliate link, or banner ads or some other type of advertisement.
We make every effort to accurately represent recommended products and their potential, but no express or implied guarantees of income are made here. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in Owner’s websites or the linked websites are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Success with any money-making opportunity depends on the person using the product, ideas, tools or techniques, time and the effort put forth, and other factors. Results will vary.
As a standard practice, we advise that you should always perform due diligence (that is, conduct your own investigation as to the merits and appropriateness for your own situation) before buying products or services from anyone via the internet, or offline for that matter, including products and services advertised, sold or recommended on this website and all other websites.
No Guarantee of Correctness
No Legal Advice
No Medical Advice
The content has been prepared and/or obtained for general information and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to provide legal, medical, tax, financial or professional advice. You acknowledge that Owner, its owners, partners, employees, officers, directors, attorneys, and agents do not promise or guarantee that the content is correct, complete, or up-to-date. There is no guarantee that the content is correct, complete, or up-to-date for any specific circumstance.
Information contained in this website has not been reviewed by the FDA and is in no way whatsoever intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any condition, nor construe medical advice. You are strongly advised to obtain competent medical advice regarding any health condition for which you seek information.
The content may link to other locations via the Internet, and there is no endorsement, guarantee or warranty made or implied with respect to the content and information available at another site, and Owner does not monitor any linked sites or evaluate the propriety or correctness of any information available at a linked site. You agree that Owner does not have any liability for anything on someone else’s website.
By choosing to follow the advice?or the information presented at StartBusinessRight.com, you agree to take full responsibility for yourself. Answers, comments and opinions provided on StartBusinessRight.com are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, nutritional, fitness, or other professional advice. StartBusinessRight.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages and comments left on StartBusinessRight.com videos or articles.
You should not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. You should always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or adopting any treatment for a health problem.
For any products or services mentioned or suggested on this website, you should read carefully all product packaging and instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on StartBusinessRight.com.
Information provided and the use of any products or services advertised on this website by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and StartBusinessRight.com. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you do anything recommended on this web site,without the supervision of a licensed medical doctor,you do so at your own risk. The results reported on StartBusinessRight.com WILL NOT occur in all individuals. Self-help requires intelligence, common sense, and the ability to take responsibility for your own actions. No substance, natural or drug, can be guaranteed to work in everyone, nor can they be considered absolutely safe because everyone is biologically unique.
This page and any other page available on StartBusinessRight.com may reflect personal opinions of the author(s), which are not necessarily shared by the owner of StartBusinessRight.com.
Owner of StartBusinessRight.com cannot assume any responsibility for opinions expressed in any message, article or book available on StartBusinessRight.com.
Please review the complete Privacy Statement located below. By using this Website, you agree to the collection and use of your information by Owner in accordance with the Privacy Statement. Owner reserves the right to change the terms of the Privacy Statement at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Website following any changes to the Privacy Statement will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, this website automatically (i.e., not via registration) collects technical information when you connect to our Website. Examples of this type of information include the type of internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. Also, when you view the Website some information may be stored on your computer in the form of a “cookie” or similar file.
Information may also be collected if you provide it, such as your email address. This website does not target children under 13 years of age. Any email addresses that are collected are not shared with other persons
You expressly agree that this License Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pierce County in the State of Washington, to the exclusion of any other applicable body of governing law. This Agreement is entered into in that jurisdiction and not any other jurisdiction.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Owner. Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” refer to Coastal Management and “Web Site” refers to StartBusinessRight.com and its sub-sites. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web page contains information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Lee Anderson or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through. If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of Owner.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by Coastal Management or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from Owner, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to Owner the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of Owner. “Free” content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and “free” content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of Owner or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than Owner.
5. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above.
Our goal is to create a pleasant browsing experience while you visit StartBusinessRight.com and hope you understand the need for the legaleze.